Ernest R Shaw a specialist motor trade insurance broker who has a vast wealth of knowledge of this sector.
In addition to having access to panel of insurers, underwriting this business, we also have a scheme with LV= Insurance, where underwrite the policies ourselves. This enables us to provide quotations immediately, on a “statement of fact” basis, meaning that you no longer have to complete a separate proposal form.
We are able to provide quotations on our scheme for full-time motor traders involved in the following sectors:
- MOT Testing Stations
- New & Used Vehicle Sales
- Tyre and Exhaust Fitters
- Vehicle Repairs and Servicing
- Franchised Dealers
- Body Shops
Our motor trade schemes can include cover for the following:
- Buildings – whether owned by you or in respect of your interest as a tenant;
- Contents, Machinery/Plant and equipment;
- Stock of vehicles and Customer Vehicles
- Various liabilities including Public Liability, Defective Workmanship, Sales Indemnity, Employers Liability,
- Business Interruption
- Money Cover
- Goods in Transit and Vehicles in Transit
- Loss of MOT Licence
- Wrongful Conversion
- Engineering Inspections
Policies can be on a named driver or open/any driver basis and we can offer Protected No Claims Bonus for those with sufficient claims free years.
Please contact us to obtain a quotation.