Property insurance protects your business and residential property from most risks to property such as fire. Theft and weather damage.
Property insurance covers every type of building – barn conversions, factories, shops, office blocks, residential buildings, student lets, overseas and unoccupied properties. It also covers buildings constructed of non-standard materials and properties at high risk of flooding or subsidence.
Whether you own freehold, leasehold or are a Management Company, we can arrange policy cover through selected major Insurers in the UK to provide a comprehensive policy at a competitive price, tailored to your needs. Many covers come as standard, and there are options for others to be added as required.
Every policy is regularly reviewed – the amount insured needs to be in step with the property, and prices fluctuate fast in the ever changing property market. This is where our wealth of experience and knowledge is essential.
Why you should consider it:
- Meets the requirements of mortgage lenders or other financial loan providers
- Provides essential protection of your key financial assets including retail income
- Can provide financial cover on a temporary basis
- Provides peace-of-mind security
Policy features can include:
- Your liabilities in terms of employee or public use of the building, or arising from accidents caused to others while you have ownership of the property
- Loss of rent or the cost of alternative accommodation if your property is rendered unfit for occupation
- Material damage to cables and underground pipes, including trace and access damage
- The loss of, or damage to the fabric of the building, outbuildings and annexes, and communal areas
- Loss of, or damage to fixtures and fittings
- Loss of, or material damage to glass
- Incurred legal expenses