Commercial Combined Business Insurance can be tailored to meet all the risks associated with the day to day running of your business.
A commercial combined insurance policy is a comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required, primarily designed for businesses, such as wholesalers, engineers, manufacturers.
Providing bespoke insurance solutions to businesses of all sizes has always been our main focus. Our service includes a full review and assessment of all your insurance requirements. We will always take time to ensure that we have a full understanding of your insurance cover.
Policy features can include:
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Product liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Legal expenses (including employment tribunals)
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in transit cover
- Money cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Personal Accident and/or sickness risks/travel